Reorganisation of the desktop wiki pages

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 17 21:00:54 BST 2008

Pedro Fragoso wrote:
> Maybe we can use and change debian-gnome-status.py from Debian
> http://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-2.22-status.html to gen the
> versions.
>
> This scripts uses dak and searches on the pkg-gnome svn the versions,
> perhaps we can change this to use rmadison and work from there.

I talked about this to Frederic Peters some time ago. From debian-gnome-status.py:

# TODO: create a Ubuntu column, cf
# http://people.ubuntu.com/~ubuntu-archive/madison.cgi

I also think it used rmadison before using dak directly (or rather "./my-rmadison").

I will try to have a look at adding it myself, but I'm a bit busy right now so
no promise.

Cheers,
Emilio