Reorganisation of the desktop wiki pages

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at
Wed Sep 17 14:31:37 BST 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 02:14:28 Pedro Fragoso wrote:
> Maybe we can use and change from Debian
> to gen the
> versions.

Looks cool. I checked this out but fails on me with:

File "/home/cesare/bin/", line 277, in <module>
   if type(versions[0]) is tuple:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

I think we need somebody who has a much better python knowledge than me to
sort this out.

So, for the time being I just updated my miserable bash script and added
colour coding.
Right now I can run the script and upload the results manually to the wiki but
it would be better to have it running (as a cron job) on a server somewhere
(like harvest, etc.).
Perhaps Daniel can help with this?