DisplayConfigGtk

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon Nov 19 00:16:35 GMT 2007

Op donderdag 15-11-2007 om 12:57 uur [tijdzone +1300], schreef Matthew
Paul Thomas:
> That said, after reading this thread I don't understand the use case
> for applying settings only for the current session anyway. I suggest
> addressing that question first, as it will help you compose the rest
> of the design.

Hm, I can see a possible use case for that when (re)configuring a system
for use with an LCD projector or similar.  Most of these only work with
800x600, 1024x768 and/or 1280x1024, while a very large number of laptops
are sold with 1280x800 screens these days.

--
Jan Claeys