Ubuntu Hug Day: 27 June 2007

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 22 21:45:10 BST 2007

I'm happy to announce our next Hug Day on Wednesday, June 27th.  The
theme for the Hug Day will be server bugs.  Specifically looking at the
packages samba, php5, openssh, mysql, apache2, postfix, and openldap2.3.
Joining us will be Soren Hansen and Rick Clark from the Ubuntu Server
Team.  Like the last Hug Day the event will be held in #ubuntu-devel.
There will also be a wiki page with bugs in specific categories to work
on.  There is even a place for you to add your name after meeting the
goal for a bug!

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20070627

This list will be finalized shortly before the start of the 27th to
ensure that all the bugs on it still need attention.  Our goal is to
deal with all of the bugs on that list.

So on 27 June 2007, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in #ubuntu-devel
on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Hug Day.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu QA team anytime,
Hug Day is a great day to join!

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuQA

If you're interested in helping, please stop by.  And feel free to ask
shawarma, dendrobates, bdmurray, heno the rest of the team for ways to
help out.  Hope to see you there and your name on the list of bug
huggers!

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com