UbuntuBugDay: Testing installations

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 23 21:45:32 BST 2006

Hi everybody!

We're in the final stretch of the Edgy Eft release process.  Over the
weekend, we've put out a new Release Candidate image that fixes quite a
few installation bugs.  But we do need your help to test it.

The next Ubuntu Hug Day will concentrate on downloading the installer
and testing it on various machines.  Or upgrading from an existing
Dapper installation into an Edgy one.  Why not help out?

Join us on the #ubuntu-devel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  We've
already started, so just show up and say "hi".  We'd love to see you

Simon Law                                 http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/