G-p-m hding while on AC

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 9 17:44:58 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 21:47 -0800, Corey Burger wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I just noticed that g-p-m now hides while on AC. I think this is
> horrible default, for several reasons.

I just asked in -devel and it appear that this isn't actually the
default at all, so we can bring this thread to a dignified close, I
think:

 [17:33:54] < mdke_> does anyone know what the decision is on whether
the battery icon from g-p-m is shown by default while charging? the
consensus on the desktop list seems to be fairly resoundingly in favour
of "yes".
 [17:41:28] < Kinnison> mdke_: the default icon policy is 'charge' which
means it will
 [17:42:00] < mdke_> hmm
 [17:42:15] < mdke_> so the thread on the desktop list is based kinda on
a false premise, i.e. that it isn't
 [17:42:22] < Kinnison> well yes
 [17:42:28] < Kinnison> the default policy has been 'charge' for some
time now

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF