adding X to server (+ documentation)

JoE anivair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:48:39 BST 2006

Hmm . . . i'm not suggesting that we use all the same documentation.
It would be useless, for example, to have synaptic documentation on
server.  But a good guide for installing various X environments (basic
X windows stuff, ubuntu-desktop, kubuntu-desktop, etc) should be
there.  Mostly what I meant was that the changes we make to the way
documentation is used and accessed should be echoed.  While it would
be nice to assume that all server users have access to a machine with
the graphical interface on them I think that rather defeats the
purpose of server.  if it can't stand on it's own, then it's not
viable.