Logout screen logos.

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 24 13:12:19 BST 2006

Hi !

> Also, should the restart logo be the same colour as hibernate? Restart's
> primary function is that it does the same as shutdown but starts up
> immediately again, and has as drastic a "resetting" effect. I think it
> should be the same colour as the shutdown logo to represent this
> similarity, rather than the same colour as hibernate.

I would rather suggest to make it a color more towards red, but still
distinguishable from the shutdown icon, since the various colors for
various actions has been my first approach to this dialog, and I think
it works well.

I have suggested a purple icon on

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/33002

Cheers,