Logout dialog : strings
lmanul at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 17 11:40:02 BST 2006
Thanks guys for your suggestions. I have made a mix, along with some new
wordings, tell me what you think. Here's what I have now :
* Log out : Close your session and return to the login screen.
* Switch : Leave your session open and password protected, but let other
users log in as well.
* Lock : Launch the screensaver and password protect your session. Other
users cannot log in from this locked screen.
* Sleep : Power-saving mode. You can wake up the computer by pressing
* Hibernate : While hibernating, your computer won't need any power.
When started again, all open applications will be restored.
* Restart : Restart the computer.
* Shut down : Completely turn off the computer.
More information about the ubuntu-desktop