(Yet another) new logout dialog

Eric Feliksik milouny at gmx.net
Sat Apr 1 01:32:23 BST 2006

Manu Cornet wrote:
> * "Log out" as the name of the menu entry is definitely misleading, and
> we're trying to find the best wording to replace it (suggestions
> welcome !).

If we put them all together, maybe "exit" is the right word. Whether you
  lock&leave or log-out, that's up to you. Either you exit your session
and continue working, or you stop working and exit the room.
Don't know how well this translates, maybe "leave" can be translated,
but in English "exit" is more recognized for these tasks.