Love tasks for desktop lovers

Alain Perry alain.perry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:57:56 GMT 2005

Ok, so, after a bit of looking in the code of gtkfilechooserdefault, I
ended up finding what I needed. However, I need to be sure exactly as
to what is wanted here.
First of all, in order to be sure I haven't missed anything, I
understood the filechooser opens with the path of the working
directory set. This is $HOME when the user has opened the application
from the gnome menu, for example.
What we want the default to be is ~/Documents, but in which case ?
always ? or just when the working directory is $HOME ?
If you have any complementary remark, please let me know.

PS: Sebastien, sorry for the private mail.

--
Alain Perry