es20490446e expired from team

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:01:42 UTC 2016

Benjamin Kerensa:
> And that's exactly the issue you came up with an idea that involved a
> team you don't manage and didn't create and did not propose it to the
> people who created or manage the team.

We did because it was a trivial decision, and we didn't expect that
people would dislike it.

Nevertheless that's a completely different topic. The fact is the team
is already created, so what can be done is to decide if to keep it or
not. No excuse for secretly sabotaging it like Gollum in the darkness.

If you have that much interest on the Launchpad team to disappear, you
can simply start a vote using (http://civs.cs.cornell.edu). Meanwhile
leave the team fully functional, and allow users to renew their membership.