es20490446e expired from team

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 11 16:01:12 UTC 2016

On Sep 11, 2016 8:16 AM, "Alberto Salvia Novella" <es20490446e at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Benjamin Kerensa:

>> The Ubuntu Community Council owns the team now as it was created without

>> anyone's consent or acknowledgement.

> Stop the hate for a moment and heard what I say:

> For me it's okay if you want to remove the team if after talking
yourselves about it you agree that's the best option.

> What's not okay for me is having to deal with a bunch of shit every time
I come with an idea.

And that's exactly the issue you came up with an idea that involved a team
you don't manage and didn't create and did not propose it to the people who
created or manage the team.

A key pillar of OSS projects is collaboration not doing whatever you want
and expecting it to stick.

No hate here just trying to remind you why this problem exists since you
seem to have forgotten the issue community took with your actions.