Process of organizing an UbuCon

Torsten Franz torsten.franz at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 20:32:09 UTC 2016

Hi Naeil,

the process of organizing an UbuCon is: do it. :) There is no main process
to start it.

In Germany we have made 9 UbuCons and no one was the same like the UbuCon
before. There are a view things that are very important:
- Make a concept what you want to do and what you need for it. If you need
speaker for talks you must early speak to them cause they can not know the
UbuCon - it is your first one.
- Find a place where you can make it. At an university or something like
that.
- Ask questions to other when you think that you need input from other.

When you have questions, please ask this list and maybe somebody has an
answer which helps you.

Bests,
Torsten