Ubuntu Community Q&A

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 30 12:55:08 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Is this something you'd generally be interested in? Do you have any
> ideas on how we could jazz up the Q&As a bit?

- Remember when we did the virtual release party and people brought
beer and we covered a bunch of free form topics? Make it more
personable and fun!

- +1 to the show and tell, that's brilliant.

- Get some guests to come on to do Q+A with you. And not just Ubuntu
people but people who use Ubuntu in their projects. Maybe have one of
the Owncloud guys talk about their new hardware kit, a Q+A with the
System 76 folks, someone from a linux game porting company like Feral
or Aspyr, Joey from OMG. The Sputnik team, the Mycroft Guys. Anyone
from Bq or Meizu, etc ...

- Marius had a point about answering comments on youtube live. I think
if it felt more like a live streaming show more akin to the more
popular Twitch channels we'd have a chance to grab people who wouldn't
normally listen in.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.