Current wiki access status

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:00:09 UTC 2016

I am not very familiar with how info is shared within the Ubuntu
community but what Paul has written about announcing
ubuntu-wiki-editors (that's my way of describing it) sounds sensible
to me. I'll also pick up on Paul's use of "bullet-proof". How do we
make the moderation of
ubuntu-wiki-editors bullet-proof? Here's one suggestion: Instead of a
basic join request is it possible to get people who want to join to
fill in a simple form? Anyone who can't fill in the form half sensibly
doesn't even get a reply from the moderators? That might reduce the
moderators' workload (assuming there are large numbers of applicants)?