Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Ian Nicholson ian at binaryash.net
Sat Jun 11 00:16:40 UTC 2016

My 2 cents as an infrequent contributer:
I'd probably do much more if there was someone who was empowered to ask
for a commitment to write/update/whatever a portion of the
documentation, and then send an email once in a while checking to see if
I was still working on it; basically a PM.  My understanding is that
this is more or less what lyz was doing but is no longer able to do.

Don't know if it's relevant, and sorry if it was already brought up, I
didn't see it in the meeting logs.

--
Ian Nicholson