Moving the Ubuntu Wiki to Mediawiki or something else?

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 16 21:26:24 UTC 2016

Right. We need to start at some point, or we're going to be forever stuck.

My main proposal here would be starting a timeline, that starts with an
RT filed on the system asap. Then, if we don't agree on which system to
use, to test both of them for a stated period of time. Finally, vote on
which system we believe is the most easy to use/practical and start the
migration to that system.

For now, the open source options are MediaWiki and DokuWiki. As far as I
know, both of them are charmed in Juju, and their implementation with IS
would be a matter of confirming they are willing to provide the space,
and launching the servers.

--
José Antonio Rey