Future of Ubuntu Discourse?

Paul White paulw2u at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 11 18:44:31 UTC 2016

Their decision of course but with a huge database from which little
is ever deleted, a large user base that would be very familiar with
vBulletin and a Forum Council that in the main are or were long term
users of the software I doubt if the "upgrade" was considered for
very long.

vBulletin was always going to win any "battle" with Discourse.
--
Paul White
PaulW2U at ubuntu.com