Ubuntu 16.10 Free Culture Showcase - Call for wallpapers

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 29 11:16:02 UTC 2016

It’s time once again for the Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase!

The Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase is a way to celebrate the Free Culture
movement, where talented artists across the globe create media and
release it under licenses that encourage sharing and adaptation. We're
looking for content which shows off the skill and talent of these
amazing artists and will greet Ubuntu 16.10 users.