End of test, time to shutdown mattermost, was: We now have a presence on Mattermost

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Mon Aug 22 17:37:09 UTC 2016

Hello all!

I left this test/playground mattermost instance up for 6 months, and
after a flurry of people poking at it and playing with it, I don't
think there's any value in leaving it up, as nobody is using it (as
far as I can tell). So at the end of the week I'll shut it down and
delete the server it sat on. All data will be (intentionally) lost.

If in the future we desire a mattermost instance, it's pretty trivial
to spin up a new one.

It was a good learning exercise, thanks for those of you who poked and
prodded the box :)

Cheers,
Al.