Community Council Statement: Jonathan Riddell

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sat May 30 16:42:51 UTC 2015

You yourself said they should provide evidence Jono so are you backpedaling
on that belief? As of right now
they have not shown a single example of anything that amounts to a
violation of the Code of Conduct.

Also their excuse for not providing proof was not burden in doing so but
they keep citing privacy of Jonathan
who has told them he is totally fine with them releasing information
publicly.

So there is that too.

--
*Benjamin Kerensa*