Community Council Statement: Jonathan Riddell

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Sat May 30 16:29:45 UTC 2015

On 29 May 2015 at 08:48, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context

Context is obviously critically important, but I think we should be
realistic. We are asking the CC to provide evidence of Jonathan's
conduct across a large time period in which the context will be spread
across a mixture of public and private discussions across mailing
lists, IRC, in-person, and other mediums.

So, I agree that context is important, but there is a limited amount
of context that can be provided without writing a 300 page book.

--
Jono Bacon
www.jonobacon.org : www.twitter.com/jonobacon : www.linkedin.com/in/jonobacon