Community Council Statement: Jonathan Riddell

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri May 29 18:06:06 UTC 2015

The only party that has made a pre-condition is the Ubuntu CC the KC has
actually as a body not made any pre-conditions.

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Paul Sladen <ubuntu at paul.sladen.org>
wrote:

*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com <http://benjaminkerensa.com>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu*