donation to flavours in 2012

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue May 26 09:16:13 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 26.05.2015 11:02, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Kubuntu was turned down from having some pizzas for a developer
> meeting in February.  It took a couple of months to get this notice
> and we were never given an explanation.

that's not quite true.

You were told that the request needs to be done in advance to allow for
better planning and not run into a situation where community members
spend money and expect to get it back without having consulted the
donations team beforehand.

This notice was sent to you within a few days.

Have a great day,
 Daniel