donation to flavours in 2012

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri May 15 07:28:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 15.05.2015 09:22, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
> Canonical does not invest money in engineering, integration or design
> work that results in better support for flavors. It invests in
> infrastructure but to suggest that the money that came in some how
> better supported distros by going to infrastructure would be invalid.

without Canonical and without infrastructure and without the work to
make Ubuntu's foundations work, there would be no Ubuntu and there would
be no flavours. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

You can't just demand that it all works and it's all there and ignore
that there's a cost to that.

 Daniel