donation to flavours in 2012

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri May 15 07:22:06 UTC 2015

Canonical does not invest money in engineering, integration or design work
that results in better support for flavors. It invests in infrastructure
but to suggest that the money that came in some how better supported
distros by going to infrastructure would be invalid.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 05/15/2015 12:12 AM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>
>> How else could you interpret donations marked as "Better support for
>> flavours"?
>>

> Using money to fund engineering, integration, and design work that results
> in better support for flavors?
>
> --
> Nathan Haines
> Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/

*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com <http://benjaminkerensa.com>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu*