Dialogue and moving forward

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Mon Jun 22 03:11:49 UTC 2015

Thank you!  I think your edits all help significantly.  I'm sad that Jonathan doesn't seem to realize what seems to be true (not that I'm sure): that the CC had no evident role at all in putting it on the fridge.  Perhaps others on the council will appreciate it more.  I hope the CC and KC do manage meet and find ways to defuse the situation.

-Neal