Dialogue and moving forward

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 18 01:37:57 UTC 2015

I disagree I think the statements impact both the UCC and KC's individual
members reputations too. You have folks in the Ubuntu project who are upset
by the KC's action and you have folks in Kubuntu and upstream upset with
the UCC.

Removing it would not be transparent or good governance practice at all...
Plus
it is on archive.org and paraphrased on news articles so what is the point
even?

Why not work on solving the disagreement so you could instead provide
updated
statements reflecting how you solved this using good leadership best
practice?

--
*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com <http://benjaminkerensa.com>*