Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 15 09:50:25 UTC 2015

Hey Nathan,

On 15.07.2015 11:32, Nathan Haines wrote:
> On 07/15/2015 02:29 AM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>> we haven't run a Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase in quite a while and the
>> question about it came up in the Community Q&A yesterday.
>>
>> The general idea behind it and the rules can be found here:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase
>>
>> Would anyone be interested in running the competition this time around?
>
> I really miss these and feel that it's a great way to showcase talent
> around the community.  It'll be really good to get fresh content on the
> Ubuntu discs (even if I do like Josh Woodward!).
>
> I'd be willing to coordinate things to make this happen, if that's what
> it takes.

that's fantastic. Anyone else?

In our team call today I'll ask folks to do a bit of brainstorming, so
we can come up with a list of things to be done (whatever we still
remember from last time). I'll get in touch with you.

Brilliant. It'll be great to get this back again! :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel