Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 15 09:32:55 UTC 2015

On 07/15/2015 02:29 AM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> we haven't run a Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase in quite a while and the
> question about it came up in the Community Q&A yesterday.
>
> The general idea behind it and the rules can be found here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase
>
> Would anyone be interested in running the competition this time around?

I really miss these and feel that it's a great way to showcase talent
around the community.  It'll be really good to get fresh content on the
Ubuntu discs (even if I do like Josh Woodward!).

I'd be willing to coordinate things to make this happen, if that's what
it takes.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/