Developments on the Ubuntu governance

Aveem Ashfaq aveemashfaq at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:22:04 UTC 2014

Dear people,

There are a few developments I would like to report. First of them, the
inclusion of launchpad website for the geeky side of ubuntu.

https://launchpad.net/bridging-gaps

I still am not sure why I have created a launchpad site at all but I guess
developers face hard times following social networks. So, in Launchpad,
please register blueprints for all things that are required for getting
involved into some development. For example, to do language translation,
you need to know how to change keyboard type and how to use launchpad.
Hence a new blueprint with the name translation with work items- change
keyboard type, using launchpad. Please contribute items there.

I have also got a google plus page setup. I took the liberty of using
Ubuntu logo and modifying it. Please tell me if that is not legal.

https://plus.google.com/104023546235902969368/

If you can compose music, make animations, edit photos in gimp, you have
any ideas, inspirational videos etc, please share them there. I can use
them.

You can also contact me at aveemashfaq at gmail.com

--
Aveem Ashfaq