[U-co] Fwd: Ubuntu 19.04 'Disco Dingo' is coming, are you ready?

Oscar Fabian ofp.prieto en gmail.com
Jue Abr 11 20:40:49 UTC 2019

Temática para el #flisol2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Canonical | Ubuntu <ubuntu-marketing en canonical.com>
Date: mié., 10 abr. 2019 a las 9:37
Subject: Ubuntu 19.04 'Disco Dingo' is coming, are you ready?
To: <ofp.prieto en gmail.com>

Our most advanced release to date offers developers and innovators the
first chance to experience the latest open source software available
including the LInux 5.0 Kernel, OpenStack Stein and Kubernetes version
1.14.
[image: Ubuntu] <http://mkto-g0030.com/NO00vEzh002tWrV0ifq080V>

<http://mkto-g0030.com/Ar2j0qEO00fhtWz00V0w08V> [image:
Disco-Dingo-social_1000x680_animated.gif]
<http://mkto-g0030.com/Ar2j0qEO00fhtWz00V0w08V>

Hi Oscar,

Are you ready for the Ubuntu 19.04 'Disco Dingo' release?

Our most advanced release to date offers developers and innovators the
first chance to experience the latest open source software available
including the LInux 5.0 Kernel, OpenStack Stein and Kubernetes version
1.14.

Join our upcoming webinar hosted by Canonical Product Director, Stephan
Fabel and Ubuntu Product Managers to learn about all the above and more,
including what productivity updates have been made to existing features.

[image: Register-For-Webinar-Button.png]
<http://mkto-g0030.com/Ar2j0qEO00fhtWz00V0w08V>

Kind Regards,

Canonical

[image: Twitter.png] <http://mkto-g0030.com/Ar2k0qEO00fhtWz00V0x08V>  [image:
Google+.png] <http://mkto-g0030.com/kE2lV0f00rW00Ohz8t0yq0V>  [image:
facebook.png] <http://mkto-g0030.com/NO00zEzh002tWrV0mfq080V>

[image: Canonical]
<http://mkto-g0030.com/TnfEr0W0t0008OA02VqzhV0>

To update your email preferences or to unsubscribe, click on the following
link: Unsubscribe <http://mkto-g0030.com/u/R00Vq8tOzh0000W2ECVrpf0>

--

        .---.        .-----------  *Cordialmente.*
       /     \  __  /    ------    Oscar Fabian Prieto González