[U-co] Fwd: 2017-06-14 23:00 UTC: Service Affecting Firewall Maintenance

Jhosman Lizarazo - Ubuntu Colombia jhosman en ubuntu.com
Jue Jun 1 15:18:35 UTC 2017

Para tener en cuenta para el día de hoy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Haddon <tom.haddon en canonical.com>
Date: 2017-05-31 12:00 GMT-05:00
Subject: 2017-06-14 23:00 UTC: Service Affecting Firewall Maintenance
To: ubuntu-devel-announce en lists.ubuntu.com

Hi,

On Wednesday June 14th at 23:00 UTC we plan to perform some essential
maintenance on our Firewalls. We expect there to be a minute or two of
network
interruption as we update each firewall in turn, which may affect services
like Ubuntu mailing lists, Launchpad and the Ubuntu wiki. We expect to
complete this work by 00:00 UTC (1 hour later).

The progress of the updates will be communicated by IRC in
#canonical-sysadmin
on Freenode by Paul Collins (IRC nick pjdc). Please report any issues you’re
seeing there.

If you have any questions or comments please reach us in #canonical-sysadmin
on Freenode.

Thanks, Tom