[U-co] Fwd: Ubuntustudio Wallpaper Contest

Jhosman Lizarazo - Ubuntu Colombia jhosman en ubuntu.com
Sab Ene 9 14:26:42 UTC 2016

Por si quieren que sus wallpapers salgan en la proxima versión de Ubuntu

<Full details at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserShowcase>

Ubuntustudio 16.04 will be officially released in April 2016. As this will
be a Long Term Support version, we are especially anxious to offer an
excellent customer experience on the desktop. Therefore, the Ubuntustudio
community will host a wallpaper design contest! The contest is open to all
Digital Artists and Amateurs, most especially Ubuntustudio enthusiasts. We
hope to collect the coolest, most beautiful, inspiring, innovative and
downright slick desktop wallpapers. Each artist may submit up to 4 pieces.
The Ubuntustudio community will vote on and select 16 final Ubuntustudio
Wallpapers! (See what we did there? 16? 4? Clever, eh?)

If you are enjoying Edubuntu, Ubuntu, Ubuntu-Kylin, Ubuntu-Mate,
Ubuntu-Gnome, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu or Ubuntu-Server we formally invite
and welcome your contributions as well!
If you are interested, take a look at the Ubuntu Studio wallpapers over the
years <https://flic.kr/s/aHskopgqCF>. Otherwise ... GET BUSY! Adapt! Build!
Conceptualize! Design! Draft! Draw! Edit! Post-Process! Redesign! Render!
Re-purpose! Shoot! *CREATE!* Show us what you can do with Ubuntustudio's
graphic design, video and photography tools!

Ubuntustudio Main Page <http://www.ubuntustudio.org>