[U-co] Ubuntu Global Jam

Andres Mujica amujicaz en gmail.com
Lun Feb 11 15:31:57 UTC 2013

Hola a todos, les envio esta información sobre el Ubuntu Global Jam para
los interesados en organizarlo.

slds

*Is your team hosting an Ubuntu Global Jam event?*

I would like to encourage you to *register an event for your team* for the
Ubuntu Global Jam (Raring Ringtail edition) occurring on these dates:

Friday March 1, 2013
Saturday March 2, 2013
Sunday March 3, 2013

This part is important! Please add your event to
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/2221/detail/ so the world can start
seeing all the amazing things that you're doing for Ubuntu.

Good documentation about how to create a successful Global Jam event is
here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
A short video explaining the most basic steps is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITk8PGBkMXQ

Gathering Ubuntu people together is always fun and I'm sure you are going
to have a great time with your team! Thanks in advance for participating in
this cycle's Global Jam event. If you have any questions, please feel free
to get in touch.

Cheers,
Randall
Ubuntu Buzz Generator