[U-co] [OT] Ubuntu Global Bug Jam!

Ernesto Herrera edhb12 en gmail.com
Mie Dic 17 19:08:55 UTC 2008

Aquí les envío un mensaje de la lista de correo del Ubuntu Busquad.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pedro en ubuntu.com>
Date: 2008/12/17
Subject: Announcing the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam!
To: ubuntu-bugsquad en lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-qa en lists.ubuntu.com

Hello Ubuntu Lovers,

The Awesome Jorge Castro just announced the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam:
http://castrojo.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/announcing-the-next-ubuntu-global-bug-jam/

In the previous one the BugSquad did a great job helping the LoCo teams
during the event
and I'd like to encourage you to do the same during the next one and of
course to participate with
your LoCo Team. Related urls:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RunningBugJam

Please also feel free to start adding more easy tasks for the new triagers
at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/EasyTasks/

Let's make the Global Bug Jam a real rocking event!

Best Regards,

pedro.

" Un Hombre Con Una Idea Nueva Es Un Loco Hasta Que La Idea Triunfa" Mark
Twain

"I like quoting Einstein. Know why? Because nobody dares contradict you."
Studs Terkel