[ Ubuntu-cm ] info sur le projet de limbe

joben bison jobenbissong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:25:22 GMT 2010

@ ubuntu-cm: this is a good project and an opoortunity to learn.
     I think we should discuss this with Michel, find time (a weekend)
and go together to
     Limbe and see what we can contribute or learn.

@Michel aka Linux Friends: When do you think we can come down to Limbe
and assist you?
   What is there to be done?
   What contributions are you expecting from Ubuntu-cm?

Rgds