[ Ubuntu-cm ] Projet Handiplus - demande d'aide

joben bison jobenbissong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:45:40 BST 2009

Hi Patsy,
concerning the tutorials, I can print some and hand it to them.
I have some very easy tutorials on Ubuntu which they can easily use
and learn.- give me their numbers so I print accordingly.

Concerning JOOMLA, I have not yet worked on it but I know some
HTML and SQL.
And am very willing to learn Joomla if it is to serve an honest purpose.

i will try to get in contact with them as soon as I hear from you.

Regards.