[ Ubuntu-cm ] Appel a participation pour la release de Douala

joben bison jobenbissong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:40:21 GMT 2009

Thanks a "Thousand!" Valery.

This was brilliant and on behalf of the community I wish to extend my
appreciation and  respect for the time, energy and thought you put in to
concretize this project and make it a reality.

And following the Free and Open Source spirit, you are sharing by making it
public.

Once more thanks!

And The Ubuntu Community should improve on your work and pass it on.

Regards ;-))

PS: The Limbe community has been informed!

www.jobenbissong.wordpress.com