[ Ubuntu-cm ] greetings

joben bison jobenbissong at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:13:29 BST 2009

Hi Alain,
glad to know you are passionate about linux and Open Source
solutions.
Glad to know Ms. chanceline is keeping you guys busy
and at the same time you are learning.

My advice to you is to take every class as serious as you would take a
job for which you are being paid for.

By studying linux, you are adding one more qualification into your
credentials as a Systems Administrator.
 And increasing your personal know-how in computer science.

You are and will always be welcome to our humble center here
in Bekoko, Douala.

Best of Luck

Joben