[ubuntu-cloud] Does Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Server support for EBS in UEC

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Fri May 13 07:21:08 UTC 2011

On 05/13/2011 05:53 AM, nguyenle wrote:
> I have confuse that could Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Server can support for
> Elastic Block Storage when Installation on tow machines. I had
> installed Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Server on single machine, but It doesn't
> support for EBS. Now I try to install Ubuntu Server 11.04 Natty, but
> It have some problem I can not control at all. Cloud you give me some
> advices to do that process.
Hi, not sure why you're facing problems
- Visit http://cloud.ubuntu.com/ami/ search for "natty ebs us-east"
- Choose the AMI you want, click it's ID and it will take you to AWS console
- Continue from there .. if unsure check out this video tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/user/ubuntucloud#p/u/5/rYJLIfVuSMY
If you face further problems, please try to mention exactly what happens
Cheers