[ubuntu-cloud] Questiong on setup of cluster and node

Ziv Leyes zivley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:30:49 BST 2010

Hi,
I think you should give it a try the way it's supposed to be instead of
giving up.
The ubuntu cloud is meant to be a platform that runs VMs, so what you're
trying to do is to run a VM platform from within a VM host!
As a no so related allegory, is like installing WindowsXP, then run
VirtualBox, create a new machine, install Win7 and install VirtualBox inside
it, and then expect that this VirtualBox will satisfy your needs...