[ubuntu-cloud] UEC Single Point of failure

Björn Böttcher bboettche at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:53:59 GMT 2010

Hi Ziv,

yes thank you. If I install on two machines a CC like in the example with 5
physical machines:

machine A: CLC/Walrus
machine B: CC1/SC1
machine C: NC1
machine D: CC2/SC2
machine E: NC2

Do the CC1 and CC2 and also the SC have automatically the same information?
Or do I need to configure something like a Hot-Standby between both machines
(in this example B and D) ?

Cheers,

Bjoern