[Ubuntu-Classroom] Promoting Lernid PPA

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 6 17:09:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 9:57 AM, John S Gruber <johnsgruber at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have merged the proposed code and released Lernid 0.8.1.4 to the
> projects PPA. The PPA is at
> https://launchpad.net/~lernid-devs/+archive/lernid-releases .
>
> As a note, due to the security fix it remains important that
> instructors and helpers who need to change slides or web pages during
> a class be listed as instructors or helpers in the calendar.

Great, thanks John!

Can we schedule a test session with this new release?

As far as the "major issues" you brought up earlier, the only ones I
had are what we discussed on IRC - crashes (I've seen several bug
reports about various crashes addressed, so hopefully that's ok) and
the concern about IRC disconnecting silently and not reconnecting.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com