[Ubuntu-Classroom] Presentation Submission -- Understanding fields in /proc/meminfo

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 1 22:40:14 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> This class will be taking place pretty early in the morning for me so
> I don't think I'll be awake. Nathan, Nigel, Penelope, Chris - can one
> of you take on this reminder task?

I sadly will be unavailable at that time as well. Also, Mulyadi, would
you prefer that the classroom (#ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net)
is moderated (+m) during your session? This would mean that all
questions (and discussion) would get asked in #ubuntu-classroom-chat,
and you could process them with ClassBot [1]. The other option is to
leave the classroom unmoderated and just have people ask questions in
there.

Thanks,
Nathan

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom/ClassBot