[Ubuntu-Classroom] Presentation Submission -- Understanding fields in /proc/meminfo

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 1 19:37:39 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Mulyadi Santosa
<mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it would be great to mention that this is quite distro
> agnostic, so it just not apply specificly to Ubuntu to every Linux
> distros.

Will do. Thanks!

> PS: May I know you Yahoo messenger/Gtalk/Facebook ID, preferrably YM?
> In case I forgot the lecturing time, perhaps I need somebody kind
> enough to ring me up. Please,no offense, I am just asking for help.

This class will be taking place pretty early in the morning for me so
I don't think I'll be awake. Nathan, Nigel, Penelope, Chris - can one
of you take on this reminder task?

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com