[Ubuntu-Classroom] User Days Schedule Confirmed!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 12 19:37:46 BST 2010

Hey folks,

Great news, we just got our final instructor confirmation yesterday so
our schedule is now confirmed!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDaysTeam/lucid

I went ahead and added this to our calendar, which can be easily
viewed here: http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhandler/classroom.html

Proof-reading is appreciated :)

Time to start advertising! I'll be writing a blog entry this weekend
to kick things off.

Other tasks? Is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDays as pretty and up to
date as we want it to be? We need to confirm the instructors in the
user days instructors team and send them all info about the day (tell
them about classbot, show up in -backstage 10 minutes before your
class, ask us if they have any questions or need to cancel for some
reason, other things?). That's all I can think of now, great job team!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com