[Ubuntu-Classroom] July 10th User Day Planning

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 9 07:05:02 BST 2010

Hey folks!

Getting together for a meeting has proven tricky, so using the list to
plan this might work out better.

We still need to confirm from all instructors that they're OK to
teach, but I've gone ahead and added all the ones we've approved to
teach to a preliminary schedule:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDaysTeam/lucid

I want to do a blog post about this later this week to see if we can
gather up some more volunteer, anyone have any current concerns,
comments, etc WRT to planning you want to bring up before we start to
advertise this like crazy? :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com