Thoughts

Trevor Sharpe tsharpe at xmission.com
Mon Mar 10 01:03:51 GMT 2008

Team,
	Would perhaps pushing back our first presentation to the 4th week be
more helpful to US Teams Project. I don't think that would be that bad,
just a thought.
	In the future, are going to shoot for weekly theme that would be easier
to market, or filling with anyone willing to present to accommodate
smaller teams. I personally think we could do a little of both.
	Perhaps we could together our ideas for a agenda for next meeting I am
more than happy to put it together this Wednesday. If anyone has
anything feel free to email it to me, because I won't be making a agenda
page until Wednesday. We kinda free flowed this last meeting but it
actually turned out okay.

--
Trevor Sharpe
E-Mail:		tsharpe at xmission.com